Festivesave Feed-One Campaign
“If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one”
- Mother Theresa
The Festivesave GiveBack Project
Project GIVEBACK is an initiative of Festivesave in partnership with Give Food Stamps (GFS) (www.givefoodstamps.com) to help alleviate hunger especially in children, which is one of the key Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) of the United Nations.
As we all know Festive seasons are a time to eat, drink and be merry but in these times there areso many children who are starving. It is also a time to give back this is why at Festivesave we have committed to creating awareness and running a campaign to feed as many people as we can this year with your support.
Significance of the Feed-One Campaign
No person and especially children should ever have to go hungry while so many others live in abundance. They are the future and it is our responsibility to feed our future.
- 70.8% of the population living below the one-dollar-a-day poverty threshold.
- 5.1 million Nigerians are malnourished.
- One-third of children under five are stunted as a result of undernourishment.
- Zero Hunger is the 2nd Sustainable Development Goal of United Nations (use the Zero Hunger Image).
Today we ask that you show love to these children by joining hands with us to deliver happiness by feeding at least one child with just N300.Together let’s take a stand against hunger.
Join the Campaign
Steps On How To Join Project 20,200
1. Open a festivesave account.
2. Save towards a festive season.
3. Select the number of kids you choose to feed at the point of withdrawal.